Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More than 40,000 served

Today's blog comes to you from sunny Aalborg in northern Denmark, where our Danish friends had the good sense to put together a one-day conference. Go to the web site at http://www.foss-aalborg.dk/ for details of the programme, I certainly hope the organizers will start a tradition and put on another conference soon.

For my own part, the PF tutorial (the free predecessor to the book), saw its confirmed unique visitor number forty thousand today, apparently a user somewhere in Ukraine:

$ ./mystats.sh
Wed Jun 4 14:57:26 CEST 2008
Total PF tutorial visitors : 40000

I promise I won't bother you with updates of the number of visitors again until we reach fifty thousand. I'll do my very best to have produced some other interesting material before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments are moderated. On-topic messages will be liberated from the holding queue at semi-random (hopefully short) intervals.

I invite comment on all aspects of the material I publish and I read all submitted comments. I occasionally respond in comments, but please do not assume that your comment will compel me to produce a public or immediate response.

Please note that comments consisting of only a single word or only a URL with no indication why that link is useful in the context will be immediately recycled so those poor electrons get another shot at a meaningful existence.

If your suggestions are useful enough to make me write on a specific topic, I will do my best to give credit where credit is due.